Tuesday, October 11, 2011

First Christmas Card Done!

This year I decided to make my Christmas cards. I knew that if I didn't start now then I would not finish them all in time. I have so much coming up and happening in my life over the next few months. Here is the one card that I finished.



I wanted to use some colors such as pink that are not normally associated with Christmas. I used a metallic pink card stock and light green card stock from my stash. The printed paper is from a local scrapbook store near me. The print paper is by Kaiser Craft.



The reindeer stamp is from Pink by Design. It comes from the Beary Merry Christmas stamp set. I fell in love with this set and knew that I had to use them on my Christmas this year.

The Merry Christmas sentiment on the card is from Recollections Merry Merry stamp set.

I hope that you all like it. I love comments please let me know what you think.

Thanks!



1 comment:

  1. This is so precious!!!
    :) Janis
    pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete