Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Watercolor Thank You Card

I don't know the last time that I posted twice in one day. Here I am posting another card today.
 
Here is my second card for the day.
 
 
I used Tim Holtz watercolor paper and ink to create the sentiment piece and the flowers.
I then used the Wink of Stella in Clear.
The sentiment is from the Avery Elle stamp set Many Thanks.
The last thing that I added was small clear rhinestones to the center of the flowers for some more sparkle.
 
Here are the challenges that I am entering with this card.
 
 
 

Challenge 23
AEIHeartU Challenge



Hope you like this card. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks!
 

3 comments:

  1. Your watercolored background is fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with the Avery Elle AEI♥U Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Perfect for SPRING and Awesome for the Avery Elle Challenge!! Thanks for joining us at CASology, so kind of you to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, lots of lovely spring colours here, and beautifully restrained! Very pretty indeed! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week and a very happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete