Sunday, April 26, 2015

Wish you were here

 
Here is another card for today. I thought that this card worked perfectly with the ombre challenge going on over at CASology.  Here is the card that I created.
 
 
I just love how the colors worked together. I used My Favorite Things rectangle die to create the background. The wish you were here die is from Simon Says Stamps- Kelly Purkey. After I colored the die cut with Distressed inks I embossed the whole thing with WOW clear embossing powder. I love the shinny look it gave the die.
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by. Please let me know what you think.
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Kim, that is a very cool die...and your coloring with distress inks is amazing! Thanks for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous inking on that die cut and I love how you've let it take centre stage! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautifully shaded! So glad you joined us at Muse and CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The inking on your sentiment is gorgeous!
    Such a creative take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete