Sunday, April 19, 2015

Bundle of Joy!

Today's card is based on the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches. I don't make to many baby cards. This is the first one that I have made in a while. I just love the cute little whale and the colors for this card. Here it is .
The whale is from a stamp set from Papertrey Ink called Whale Wishes. I have had this stamp set for a while but had never used it and I thought it would be perfect for this card. I stamped the whale in London Fog ink by Memento. I then covered the whale in Glossy Accents to give it that shine. Lastly I added some iridescent sequins to finish off the card.
 
Here are the challenges that I am entering this card in. Hope you like it. Please let me know what you think!
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!
 


3 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful baby card! I love the little whale and how you made him shiny like he's a real, wet whale. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute baby card! Love the shiny, little whale. Thank you for sharing with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polka dots, chevrons and a sweet wee whale...be still my CAS lovin' heart! Fabulous job interpreting the photo. I love your embossed sentiment. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Card Concept Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete