Monday, December 31, 2012

Thank You Card

I made this card using the Unscripted Sketches sketch  #191.
 


The inspiration for this card was a paper pack that I had and just found. I used the My Mind's Eye Dolled Up 6x6 Pad. I distressed the card and sentiment with Tim Holtz Distressed ink in Vintage Photo. I embossed the sentiment in silver. I then added three buttons to finish off the card.
 
 
I am submitting the card in the following challenges.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Please let me know what you think of my card.
 
 
Thank You!
 
 

 

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!

    ...okay, so you had me at the plaid paper!!! Love the colors and the prints that you have combined. The three buttons are absolutely perfect. Popping the sentiment banner up with dimensionals really creates a nice depth to the card.

    Thank you so much for sharing your crafty creation with us this week at Unscripted Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take of the Unscripted Sketches 191 sketch. Love the colors and buttons are nice touch. Thanks for joining us this week at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a petty card - great take! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Love the cute buttons with your paper selections. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Unscripted Sketches.

    ReplyDelete