Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Less Is More #97- One Layer Week - In A Row

I was just relaxing and checking out some blogs and I came upon Less is More blog. I loved the blog and decided to make a card for their week #97 One Layer Week- In A Row. Here is the Valentine's Day card that I made.
 
 
 
I used the TPC Studio My Funny Valentine stamp set to make this card. I then colored in the card with Copic Markers in R29 and Y02. Then I finished the card off with a few red heart rhinestones.
 
Please let me know what you think.
 
Thank You!
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. just so cute kim

    Thanks for joining us

    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet valentine Kim - that is the cutest bee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card Kim!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"
    We'd be really glad if you could remove the word verification from your blog!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing take to the theme of this weeks challenge

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete