Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Closet Redo

I am so excited! My husband and I went to Home Depot this weekend to get shelving for the closet in my office/craft room. We were able to get some of the Closetmaid shelving. The plus was that some of the shelving was on sale. Score!

I was so gung ho to get the closet started and done that I forgot to take a before picture. Oops. It was a builder grade closet with one shelf and one bar for hanging clothes. It really was not working for what I needed. So we went out and go the shelving.

Here is a look at the closet with nothing in it. Hope you all like it. I am not sure if I should put the sliding doors back up or should make some cute curtains up. Please let me know what you think.




Thank you for stopping by.


3 comments:

  1. This is such a great start to getting organized! I know that I LOVE having my closets organized, too! I am also a So Cal girl {saw your info}. Come over sometime and have a look if you want any more inspiration for organizing!

    Becky B.
    www.organizingmadefun.com
    Organizing Made Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like curtains if you're trying to save space. I just saw a fabulous closet done with them, but I do like traditional doors too. I know, not very helpful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want this! my husband and I share a closet this size! we need organization! I love curtains, btw.

    ReplyDelete