Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dog Toy Box

I wanted to make a toy box for the toys that my dog Buster has. This is how it turned out.
I found the box at Goodwill for $3.99. It was chipped and marked up. I forgot to take a picture of the box before it primed it. I did also end up priming the inside of the box.




After that I painted the box with three coats of white paint.
I then put on some vinyl decals that I cut out on my Cricut. I didn't have a paw print that I could use so I cut out a heart and put it on upside down. I used the light blue Cricut vinyl.

After putting the vinyl on the box I did three coats of a gloss top coat to seal the vinyl on the box.

Here is the final product with my dog Buster and his toys tiger and weasel.
Hope you guys like!
Thanks!


7 comments:

  1. Adorable and a great deal from the Goodwill! - what cricut cartridge did this come from??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute lovely blog you have !..Would love to visit here more often!
    Please, join in my CSN giveaway on my design blog!!:)
    Sanghamitra.
    http://rainbow-thecoloursofindia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a nice dog owner you are! Buster looks so cute! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my gosh! This is just so adorable, and so is Buster! I wish my dogs played with toys. They just sit there and stare at them. Boogers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Would also be a cute way to personalize a trash can in a kids room or a little toybox. Visiting from Tip Junkie

    http://enjoylifeandlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea that can be applied in so many different ways! Stopping by from Blue Cricket.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My parents have a beagle names Buster, haha. This is so cute!


    Ashley
    www.TheThriftyWife.com

    ReplyDelete